Assam : Gas Cylinder Bursts In Guwahati, Fire Razes Tea Stall

No Comments
Posted in Assam, Featured, Northeast

 

  • NET Web Desk

On Wednesday, September 22 afternoon, a massive fire broke out at Noonmati in Guwahati after a cylinder blasted at a tea stall.

Owned by Naren Baishya, the tea stall is reported to have been completely burnt by the fire.

The fire was so devastating that fire fighters took almost hours, thereby facing massive struggle to douse it.

According to reports, cases of fire incidents rose to a large extent, incurring huge loss of property and escalated deaths.

Recently, a devastating fire broke out at a pet shop in Guwahati, killing 3 dogs and 3 rabbits.

According to reports, the fire has been suspected to have occurred due to a short circuit.

Although several fire fighters were immediately rushed to the spot, all the three pets were stuck inside the shop, leading to their death.

Tags: , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

More Articles